This stunning private luxury villa in St. John overlooking the Caribbean Sea and Fish Bay is the perfect place to enjoy a vacation with friends and family. Relax with a cool drink on a chaise lounge by the pool overlooking the deep blue sea. Explore the unspoiled beauty of St. John with some of the most magnificent, pristine beaches in the world, then return “home” to WindSong Villa for luxurious relaxation.
Jaw-Dropping Caribbean Sea Views yet just 7 Minutes to Downtown Cruz Bay and close to the Spectacular National Park Beaches….
As you enter WindSong Villa’s custom brick and stone pathway, you will be greeted by arched, custom mahogany doors that will transport you back in time, yet have all the modern conveniences you would desire and expect in a luxury resort. From the luxurious and plush furnishings to the St. John stone walls with seashells, to the heated pool overlooking the beautiful sparkling turquoise ocean beneath you, WindSong Villa will bring you to a place of happiness and peace.
Newly renovated in 2022, WindSong Villa sleeps 8 guests in FOUR KING SUITES and has 4.5 bathrooms. This luxury villa offers 3 air-conditioned King Suites in the main villa, each with its own ensuite bath and a beautiful private outdoor terrace with sweeping views of the crystal blue Caribbean. Additionally, there’s also a separate large fully air-conditioned King apartment with a kitchenette and ensuite bath.
High-end window treatments, luxurious bedding, and custom furnishings accompany the exquisite guest rooms. Each private terrace has seating and tables to enjoy the magnificent beauty of the turquoise Caribbean water below.
Breathtaking Views Abound
WindSong Villa enjoys some of the best Caribbean ocean views on the south side of the island. Enjoy spectacular sunrise views to Ram Head to the east on the southernmost point of the island, and unbelievable afternoon rainbows against the lush mountains and valleys.
Indulge in the Best Amenities For Your Comfort and Enjoyment
- Villa Manager will meet you at the St. John dock and escort you to WindSong Villa. The villa manager will take care of you and your guests during your stay with us.
- Full A/C in all bedrooms.
- Heated pool and seating overlooking the beautiful southern coast of St. John from Fish Bay to Ram Head.
- High-Speed Wireless Internet throughout, even in the pool area!
- Upscale faucets and all high-end fixtures for the discerning client.
- 4 King Suites include Luxurious Gel/Memory Foam Mattresses.
- Balcony entrance for every suite.
- The main King bedroom has both indoor AND outdoor shower.
- Gourmet kitchen with custom cabinets, , gourmet pots and pans, French Press Coffee/tea maker, Belgian waffle maker, VITAMIX, and many more items that the gourmet chef in you will love!
- The large great room has plush-comfortable, yet up-scale furnishings- perfect to comfortably seat eight guests.
- Mahogany bar to enjoy your favorite cocktails or morning coffee.
- A Large 55′ 3-D Samsung smart TV in living room as well as 43″ Samsung Q60B smart TV’s in each suite.
- Board Games for adults and for kids.
- Main level Powder Room close to the great room, veranda, and pool.
- Laundry room with washer and dryer within the powder room.
- Deluxe Backpack Beach Chairs are available for your use.
- Coolers are provided for your convenience for day trips.
- WindSong Villa has large veranda areas all around the villa, for dining and relaxing in the shade or poolside in the sunshine.
- Enjoy the outdoor terrace for alfresco dining, with a large professional grill for cooking local fish, steaks, or whatever else you desire. Cafe string lights and lanterns create a tranquil and romantic setting.
- Our large driveway can accommodate 3-4 vehicles.
- Automatic Generator to power the entire villa, in the event of a power outage.
- Plush outdoor seating including swings for two, hammock, chaise chairs.
- Large 8-foot Polywood dining table that comfortably seats 8 outside.
- SONOS Music Entertainment System.
- Streaming entertainment includes Samsung TV+, Hulu, Disney+, Netflix, ESPN+ and more.
What People Are Saying About WindSong Villa
Anniversary celebration/family vacation
“Windsong is a terrific choice. The view is awesome in day and night. There are so many comfy chairs to sit in and relax out on the porch..in sun or shade. The house has everything you need and allows for privacy for each bedroom. We’d love to go back.”
– The Mueller Family, Texas
Peaceful Retreat – Favorite spot on St. John
“We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Windsong Villa! The hosts are incredible. The views are spectacular. The continual breeze is so peaceful & the weather was great everyday. The best thing was the super comfy bed. Would stay here again for sure. 5 star all the way.”
– The Joshua Family, Texas
Beautiful home—great for a family gathering!
“Our time in St. John was glorious and it was in no small part due to our stay in WindSong Villa and its owners who are the kindest and gracious people you ever want to meet. We entered the Villa under the shady pergola, where three beautiful arched Mahogany doors greeted us, as if straight out of a painting. The views of Fish Bay were already evident and luring us toward the matching doors across the room. WOW… what a beautiful sight! Sweeping views from every room, beckoning us to spend most of our time either on the deck or just inside as passing showers swept through giving us quite a show as not 1 but 2 full Rainbows appeared. It was Spectacular!
The Villa felt like “home” just as it should, with plenty of comfortable seating indoors and out, a wonderfully outfitted kitchen, and natural light flooded bedrooms and bathrooms that were simply elegant island luxury. I slept like a baby and enjoyed every minute in the Villa with a certain peacefulness that is hard to explain beyond a long breathy sigh! Ahhhhh!
The glorious sunrise each day made even this die-hard night owl, want to go to bed early, just so that I could take in the most perfect sunrise over the mountains to the east as it glistened on the azure Caribbean waters in Fish Bay and beyond. We loved to enjoy the cool morning breezes on the deck, as we watched the hummingbirds and Bananaquits feed on the nectar provided by the Villa’s owners. Nightfall did not disappoint either at WindSong Villa! The moon rises over the mountains, just as the sun does hours before, only with a white peaceful glow that is not to be missed. The pool deck is such that it really allows for great views in many directions. One night/morning we woke at 4 am to watch a lunar eclipse that the owners made us aware of and the stars too were so plentiful in the sky that it was like a dream confirming that you were in Paradise!
The Villa is only a few minutes from a lovely grocer, some great restaurants, and the most adorable shopping area called Mongoose Junction which had everything from ice cream and coffee shops to jewelry stores and Surf shops. Hop back in the car and it was just a few minutes further to the National Park, to enjoy the Boats, Beaches, trails, or the history of the island. Maho beach was our favorite with plenty of parking, facilities, food trucks, and even a bar.
We had the most amazing week and cannot wait to return, only next time we promised our adult children we would bring them along. WindSong Villa is really such a treasure! It is a serene and magical place, You will be glad you chose it!”